There is nothing better than warming up with a tasty bowl of soup on a chilly winter day. We love making soup this time of year! There is just something so comforting about eating a meal that warms you up from the inside out. Some of our favorite soups are made with country ham, of course! Country ham adds a unique flavor that infuses the entire pot with deliciousness. Not sure what kind of soup to make? Take a look at some of our favorite recipes below:
1. Ham, Potato and Corn Chowder from Cooking Classy
2. Ham, Kale, and White Bean Soup from Cooking Light
3. Ham Bone Split Pea Soup from Garlic & Zest
4. Potato, Ham, and Leek Soup from Simply Whisked
5. Ham and Bean Soup from Spend with Pennies
So, the next time you are in the mood for some soup, buy a country ham and try one of these recipes! Who knows? You may find a new family favorite among these gems.
Did you try one of these recipes? How did you like it? Which one did you like the best? Do you have your own favorite soup recipes that you make with ham? We would love to hear from you! Let us know in the comments.